Grow these beautiful White Oyster Mushrooms (Pleurotes Rose) at home in just a few short weeks! These mushrooms grow easily on your kitchen counter, have a meaty texture, and taste delicious. Prepare a gourmet meal for your family with food that you’ve grown yourself! Nature Lion Gourmet Mushroom Grow Kits are made with mycellium in gluten-free natural hardwood and soy hulls.
Nature Lion is based out of Brantford, ON and was created to teach others how to grow their own nutritious food.
1. Cut out the window on the outer box without damaging the mushroom bag inside. Check the mushroom bag for possible contamination (blue, yellow, or green spots). If you see contamination, DO NOT PROCEED. Please reach out to Nature Lion ASAP with pictures via firstname.lastname@example.org or text 647-449-7396 to get a replacement.
2. Cut out an "X" 1-2 inches in length from the side of the mushroom bag. It's okay to cut into the substrate!
3. Lift up the flaps and mist 2-3 times a day to activate the mycellium. Once you see "pins" or mushroom growth, dial back misting to once a day.
4. While your mushrooms are growing, keep them away from direct sunlight. Ambient light is acceptable but not direct light.
5. Oyster mushrooms are ready for harvest when cap edges start to turn upwards and the mushroom begin to look like trumpets.
For more information, check out Nature Lion's Grow Guide here.