Nature Lion is based out of Brantford, ON and was created to teach others how to grow their own nutritious food.
1. Cut out the window on the outer box without damaging the mushroom bag inside. Check the mushroom bag for possible contamination (blue, yellow, or green spots). If you see contamination, DO NOT PROCEED. Please reach out to Nature Lion ASAP with pictures via email@example.com or text 647-449-7396 to get a replacement.
2. Cut out an "X" 1-2 inches in length from the side of the mushroom bag. It's okay to cut into the substrate!
3. Lift up the flaps and mist 2-3 times a day to activate the mycellium. Once you see "pins" or mushroom growth, dial back misting to once a day.
4. While your mushrooms are growing, keep them away from direct sunlight. Ambient light is acceptable but not direct light.
5. Oyster mushrooms are ready for harvest when cap edges start to turn upwards and the mushroom begin to look like trumpets.
For more information, check out Nature Lion's Grow Guide here.